[Pre-Chorus] I said girl why you keep callin' I said girl why you keep callin' (yeah) She said I need new whip (yeah) ‘Cause I know you still ballin' She just wanna go back to the future So I bought that girl a DeLorean Twenty one minutes until I gotta go So I told that girl that I'm gonna slaughter it [Chorus] I met that girl right up at my show Left her man in the crowd on the floor Out of town never saw her before Tell her, baby we don't got that long Listen, this is not my city show, but I treat it like my city show Twenty more minutes until I'm on Twenty more minutes until I'm on Twenty more minutes until I'm on Twenty more minutes until I'm on Twenty more minutes until I'm on Twenty more minutes until I'm on (Yea) I am not small, these girls just want me 'cause I got the dough Pa** that girl right on my friend give her coke He pa** me her friend so they switching roles [Verse 1] I hit it fast, yeah I hit it slow Bye bye the morning girl, I gotta go I gotta get ready tonight is my show If you okay you might open my show Got pointers right under my nose These n***as mad, cause I got all the dough These n***as mad, cause I got all the dough Changing my style cause I got every flow Got every girl ain't no topping my hoes I understand that is your girlfriend bro But you know I gotta keep her close Open your legs and I keep em closed Living on a edge, on a tightrope I am so clean I might start moving soap Driving a new ‘Rari I don't need a new Drive a Bugatti like it's a Volvo I got your girl and you already know Don't really like her we friends for the most Cuban the truck all on my choker Don't leave the crumb Got the bread then you toast If you start touchin' my gun, got no holst' I put a coat on top of my coat Only 20 more minutes Before the show [Chorus] I met that girl right up at my show Left her man in the crowd on the floor Out of town never saw her before
Tell her, baby we don't got that long Listen, this is not my city show, but I treat it like my city show Twenty more minutes until I'm on Twenty more minutes until I'm on Twenty more minutes until I'm on Twenty more minutes until I'm on Twenty more minutes until I'm on Twenty more minutes until I'm on (Yea) I am not small, these girls just want me 'cause I got the dough Pa** that girl right on my friend give her coke He pa** me her friend so they switching roles [Verse 2] Damn I just started it, man I just started it Oh my god please do not bother me Don't got enough just to order me I'm on that tree like an ornament Money so long like a cardigan You lied to me wasn't sorry then On the weekend you was partying It was just me you was targeting It was just me you was targeting Just in the Porsche I might target it Jump in the Lamb I ain't parkin' it (skrr) Go to my show they applaud me in She call my phone with that emergency She call my phone with that urgency [Pre-Chorus] I said girl why you keep callin' I said girl why you keep callin' (yeah) She said I need new whip (yeah) ‘Cause I know you still ballin' She just wanna go back to the future So I bought that girl a DeLorean Twenty one minutes until I gotta go So I told that girl that I'm gonna slaughter it [Chorus] I met that girl right up at my show Left her man in the crowd on the floor Out of town never saw her before Tell her, baby we don't got that long Listen, this is not my city show, but I treat it like my city show Twenty more minutes until I'm on Twenty more minutes until I'm on Twenty more minutes until I'm on Twenty more minutes until I'm on Twenty more minutes until I'm on Twenty more minutes until I'm on (Yea) I am not small, these girls just want me 'cause I got the dough Pa** that girl right on my friend give her coke He pa** me her friend so they switching roles